I don't know about you, but as a horse crazy kid turned horse crazy grown up, I still love all things horse related, including horse movies. And luckily, there are a lot of them out there. This quiz is based on movies that I think most equestrians like myself will be familiar with. This is a fun, light-hearted quiz on this Sunday fun day. So get ready. It's trivia time! Even if you don't know the answers to the questions, now you know some titles of horse movies to binge watch on a rainy day.
1. What color was the horse "The Pie" in the movie" National Velvet?"
2. In the movie "The Black Stallion", the boy found the stallion after what happened?
a. He ran away from home
b. A shipwreck
c. A tornado
d. The horse won the Kentucky Derby
3. What was the name of Misty's foal in "Misty of Chincoteague?"
4. In "Wild Hearts Can't be Broken", Lightning was a gray horse that did what?
a. Show Jumping
b. Barrel Racing
d. Trail Riding
5. In the movie "A Horse For Danny", Tom Thumb, the racehorse, was purchased how?
a. Private Sale
b. Horse Auction
c. Claiming Race
d. With money won with a lottery ticket
6. In "Black Beauty," Beauty's pony friend was white and named what?
7. What color horse was "Hidalgo"?
b. Bay with two white legs
d. Skewbald paint
8. In the movie "Secretariat" (and in real life) how many lengths did he win the Belmont by?
9. The name of the horse trainer in "The Horse Whisperer" is what?
a. Monty Robert
b. Tom Booker
c. John Smith
d. Robert Redford
10. In the movie "Spirit-Stallion of The Cimmaron," Spirit's mare friends name was what?
Stay tuned for the answers! No cheating!