Any problem can be resolved once you evaluate the cycle of it all. Attack a horse's aggression cycle before your horse continues this behavior. There are only a few steps in this cycle to consider. You may have heard of them. Finding out the cause, diagnosing the effects, and finding a solution. I made it seem easy but that’s not fair, it isn’t. There are a variety of combinations that won’t work and will work. Each horse is different, the key is to getting to know your black beauty and building a relationship that is unique in terms of having your own way to attack their cycle.
Some Factors to consider:
• Your horse's environment ( is your horse happy or moody)
• Stable company ( is your horse friendly, or a lone-horse)
• Lack of training ( evaluate your training)
• Past abuse ( scars run deep, discover your horse and help)
Some Symptoms to watch out for:
• Opening the mouth or showing teeth as if to bite
• Kicking ( can be very harmful)
• Charging ( can also be very harmful if not more so)
• Crowding your space when leading
• Aggressive, vicious noises ( a warning sign)
I post here as often as I can, visit my site for more of me, and check out my project it will make your day that much better. http://teshawr.wordpress.com/
Disclaimer: Of Horse! and sponsors do not endorse nor validate the accuracy of a blog post. Each article is the opinion of the blogger.